Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2013 union binding >HELP<
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 06:24 PM   #51 (permalink)
jennifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremo View Post
Sorry to sound like a dick, but if you'd been around this forum for any length of time, you'd know the Union/Anti-Union debate has been heated for a long long time. It was once Burton/Anti-Burton (talk about fucking childish).

I'm all for a good brand battle, whatever floats your board. But some people know the difference between a newb having trouble figuring something out for the first time, and a legitimate design flaw. My ranting was aimed at the latter.
Even if it is not a design flaw...dont you think at the very least union should include a note of this in their instruction sheet? Personally I think everyone should buy and use whatever bindings make them happy. We all have things that are deal breakers for us...this design (whether is is flawed or not) is going to be a deal breaker for some people. Would having them add a lever be a deal breaker for you? If not...then why shouldnt union do what they can to make as many people happy as possible? Personally the paint issue is a bigger deal to me. And you can all call me stupid or whatever for saying that. Why even bother putting paint on them if it is only going to start chipping and looking like crap on day 1? THAT is a design or quality control flaw.
jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote