Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2013 union binding >HELP<
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 12:20 AM   #58 (permalink)
jojotherider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
extremo you dick-riding fanboy freak... your gaping butthole must be a bloody mess with all the Union dick you ride.
dude, you totally got him! zing!

I'm kinda new around these parts, but dayam, get over yourselves people. Ride what you want to ride, like what you want to like, like more than one brand. Your experience is different from everyone else. So you having a bad experience doesn't mean everyone is going to have a bad experience.

I have a set of Contact Pro bindings that I love. I got them for almost half off recently. I almost didn't get them because I felt like the ratchet was sticking a bit in the store (and I had also read about this one lots of sites). I gambled anyway. now that they're on the board, I don't really notice the sticking much. they certainly don't release like my Burton bindings (Custom/Triad/P1) or my Rome Targas did. However, I also don't think they are so difficult to release that I gotta go piss in someone's cornflakes.

Jennifer - Have you tried making a warranty claim? If they're chipping so bad trying going that route. Wouldn't hurt anything. Hopefully, you won't have to go without bindings. Maybe try the shop you bought them from and see if they will do something about it. I think you're right, if you spent the money on them, you should expect them to look good. Bindings aren't exactly wear parts like tires or something. Sure they take a beating, but they're not supposed to just crumble to nothing.

I like bindings from Burton, Union, Rome, K2, Ride and anyone else that is going to offer some features that I like. No reason to go brand bashing.

-joel
jojotherider is offline   Reply With Quote