Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2013 union binding >HELP<
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 09:03 AM   #63 (permalink)
Derp

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
My point, again, is that if I am spending that much money on something I should not have to put my pants over them. Yes, they are good bindngs. I am not bothered enough by it that I want to take them back (yet).

And people DO look at them. I have had at least 5 different people tell me how nice they are and ask me where I got them. Paint chips are not bad yet...but make me worry about what they will look like by the end of the season. Last car accident I had didnt do any mechanical damage...but I still didnt want to drive around with a big ass dent in my car. Guess that makes me superficial.

I get that a lot of people would not be bothered by it. But I expect certian things when I spend money on them. If they had been half the price I would be half as worried about it.
Just a thought and I realize you are unhappy about your paint chipping, but what about finding a nail polish that matched your bindings? That might provide some sort of a "cover up"

YES, I know you shouldn't HAVE to do that or anything for that matter, but it might at least stop the chipped spots from getting any worse. You could even apply it to your finger nails and then be all matching! WIN WIN.

Honestly surprised that you have a paint problem. I've over 100 hours with my Force this season and barely show any signs of wear other than the heel cups. and toe straps that are beat to shit lolol.
Derp is offline   Reply With Quote