Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Vancouver 12-13 Season
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 11:22 AM   #463 (permalink)
mitch19

Quote:
Originally Posted by nethngbtstk View Post
So im heading to Whistler this thursday for a week. Basically thursday till thursday. From what I am seeing no new snow coming huh.. What kind of conditions should I be excpecting to see?
Snow has been firm but in good condition because of the colder temps. Pretty much just riding groomers and a few tracks through the trees. Don't expect to be finding powder stashes anywhere close to a normal run. Is it your first time in Whistler because either way you will have a blast.

It hasn't been too busy of late, which will be nice for you. Bare in mind this coming weekend is an American holiday (I think, and if you aren't american) so Friday/Sat/Sun will be a bit busier then it has been. Come Monday though it should be back to normal

The temps in Whistler look like they should stay reasonably low (compared to the locals in Van) so I wouldn't worry to much about that, however the freezing level totally spikes so

Last edited by mitch19; 01-14-2013 at 11:26 AM.
mitch19 is offline   Reply With Quote