Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Vancouver 12-13 Season
View Single Post
post #465 of (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 11:52 AM
mitch19

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nethngbtstk View Post
Nice thank you for that update! It is my first time there and I have quite the list of runs I want to scratch off. I'm itching for some pow. Got lucky a few weeks back on the east in Vermont and get hit with 2 back to back storms dropping 5-6 feet fresh snow. the powder in the glades and off trail runs were epic. Now I have the itch even worse. Definitely going to have to find some there buy groomers are great too.

You think the weekend will be busy? I have 5 days of tickets. I was thinking ride Friday, mon-thurs. Skip the weekend if its crowded?
Yeah there won't be anything like that here, unfortunately. I wouldn't 'plan' on doing set runs, the mountain compared to the map looks totally whack! I've seen many a tourists standing in the middle with a map going so just know where the lifts are and go with the flow

If you are getting a 5 day pass I would recommend missing the weekend but always be prepared to make a judgement call on the day. It is meant to be more of a college weekend I think, which means the mountain would probably be quieter. At least in the morning cause everyone's hungover lol