Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2013 union binding >HELP<
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 05:14 PM   #68 (permalink)
Extremo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
I am very happy with my life, though you seem to be one unhappy son of a bitch. Seriously, grow up.

I have spent less than 10 total hours on a bunny hill....so YES, I would bitch about many of those things if they were already happening! I spend good money on things, and I take care of my things. So it does bother me when things like this are already happening. You seen to just want to start a personal attack on any person who dares to say there is the smallest thing they dont like about these bindings. It is stupid and childish.

Again....aside from the paint issue I love my union bindings. I bought and took back 3 different pairs before I got these. I have kept these ones. Obviously I like them. But I am not blind to every single issue. It is a good product, but it could be improved upon. I think any normal adult with a fully functioning brain would be open to any improvements that could be made on a product.

The sad thing is that I am sure with your union crush you will be the first one talking about how the 2014 design is the best ever and union rocks....even after all of you garbage about how nothing needs to be changed. Then I will hopefully be around to tell you what a hypocrite that makes you.
There's a difference between saying 'I can't seem to figure out how to release this ratchet' and "these ratchets suck". The first comment illicits a friendly response like "Just press and lift simultaneously, hope that helps". Blaming the product for you're lack of common sense get's you called an idiot. The response is relative to your initial approach.

And if Union does make a change to its toe ratchet design next year I'll say it was completely unnecessary, but felt the need to placate to whiners like you. Hell, maybe they won't even paint their bindings anymore, just so you won't have any to fall off.
Extremo is offline   Reply With Quote