Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Introduce yourself
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 05:30 PM   #1865 (permalink)
Varza

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknicolor View Post
heyo

I'm Courtney from southern CA, now living in the bay. About a month ago, my bf took me up to Tahoe to go boarding. At first I was like but then i was like .

We've gone up to alpine meadows here and there, a little more than a week total. Can get down the blues at alpine all right [squaw is cake], working on getting more comfy at high speeds/steeper slopes. Can't wait to start backcountry. Definitely having a hard time staying away from the mountain.
Hey, I am going to start calling Alpine Meadows my "home mountain" - that's where I learned and will keep going back. Nice to meet someone else here who knows the place

Are you saying Squaw is easier? I think I'll try going over there soon (interchangeable lift tickets FTW!). The advanced blues at Alpine kicked my ass this weekend. Literally. 5th day on a board and I took the Summit lift. Bad idea

Ah anyway, welcome and have fun on the forums while you're not out having fun on the slopes!
Varza is offline   Reply With Quote