Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Flow Binding 2013 Q & A
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 07:40 PM   #337 (permalink)
dknj

Lonerider - I had a similar situation and I am pretty sure the large will work better for you.

I initially picked up large nx2-ats and got some new boots at the same time. Whiskey TRice DC double Boas size 8.5. I tried those but never really gave them a chance and thought I cold get away with Mediums. So I went ahead and ordered the same nx2-ats in medium. The mediums were very responsive but too tight and gave me pressure points both on the toe and achilles.

So I went back to Large and also got my K2 T1 DBs size 8.5 repaired and they are a much better fit. Boa anchor was rivited back in.

I think the DC Rice Status boots have a smaller footprint and could be close but hoping they work in the Large if I give it another chance but haven't yet tried.

Only other suggestion is the obvious of making sure you have the binding and foot bed on the correct foot. With the canting and directional highback, its an awkward feel if they are on backwards as I accidentally did this during a rush intall once.
dknj is offline   Reply With Quote