Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2013 union binding >HELP<
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 07:56 PM   #82 (permalink)
Gdog42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudden_Death View Post
It is nice to see that Union is listening and I commend them for that. Their supporters should take some cues from the way the company has handled themselves in the various Union threads.They are big boys, they don't need their fans going all reactionary and crapping on their reputation.
Yeah, Union has given me great customer service in the past. At first I tried contacting them from Union's website, but that didn't work. I thought it was a little lame, and even got impatient and said a few negative things about them on a different thread last year, but when I directly contacted C3 it was literally some of the the best customer service I've ever had from a snowboarding brand.

And I've been through the warranty claims, returns, and various other situations with other brands- C3's service was definitely superior.

Now I've got the chance, I'd actually like to apologize to the Union rep here about some of the garbage assumptions I made about the dude in the setup clinic video, when I got pissed a while ago. I since saw some of the older videos with him and in those he's a really decent guy who really shows the quality that Union is about. Sure he seemed to have a bit more of an aggressive attitude in the 2011-2012 setup video, but I suppose that was just intended to show the abuse the bindings can take.
Gdog42 is offline   Reply With Quote