Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What do you wear to stay warm? Tips/Lists
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 09:33 PM   #17 (permalink)

Originally Posted by EatRideSleep View Post
Ooh - Coal has armwarmers that might work...something like the Julietta The Womens Beanies - Women's Collection - Fall/Winter 2012 - Coal Headwear
Yeah, I might try armwarmers too. Underneath the 10k stuff, I'll look like an 80's aerobics instructor. It's what I've secretly wanted to be, all along

But yeah I think armwarmers and mitts would help.

Originally Posted by donutz
Is your ass cold? Seriously, if the chairlift seat is cold (covered with ice? lifties not sweeping the seats?) you can lose a lot of heat thataway.
I think its mostly my upper body, but I'm willing to try lower body clothing. I already ordered base layer pants because I haven't been using them before. I'm hoping that helps a little...

Honestly, last year, especially in spring, I was burning up most of the days. When it got to 70F, I almost stripped nearly stripped off the jacket and rode around in a tank top. This year it's been like 10-15F on the slopes. I can't imagine what it's like in CO or way up in the Canadian Rockies.
cocolulu is offline   Reply With Quote