Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What do you wear to stay warm? Tips/Lists
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 08:33 PM   #17 (permalink)
cocolulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatRideSleep View Post
Ooh - Coal has armwarmers that might work...something like the Julietta The Womens Beanies - Women's Collection - Fall/Winter 2012 - Coal Headwear
Yeah, I might try armwarmers too. Underneath the 10k stuff, I'll look like an 80's aerobics instructor. It's what I've secretly wanted to be, all along

But yeah I think armwarmers and mitts would help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donutz
Is your ass cold? Seriously, if the chairlift seat is cold (covered with ice? lifties not sweeping the seats?) you can lose a lot of heat thataway.
I think its mostly my upper body, but I'm willing to try lower body clothing. I already ordered base layer pants because I haven't been using them before. I'm hoping that helps a little...

Honestly, last year, especially in spring, I was burning up most of the days. When it got to 70F, I almost stripped nearly stripped off the jacket and rode around in a tank top. This year it's been like 10-15F on the slopes. I can't imagine what it's like in CO or way up in the Canadian Rockies.
cocolulu is offline   Reply With Quote