Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Are you sure ANYONE can learn?
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 08:52 PM   #40 (permalink)
jennifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallV82 View Post
Yeah, don't let your husband teach you, that one of the biggest fights I've had my girlfriend. I have no patience and when I'm at the resort, I want to ride not stand around and try to teach my girlfriend. I'll gladly pay for lessons to avoid that.

She can make it down blues without falling now. None the less I still hate going with her, she's to slow and gets irritated when I don't wait for her or I tell her I'll meet her somewhere. I'm a terrible boyfriend.
My husband spends most of his time on single and double black diamonds. I dont know if I will ever get to the point of being comfortable doing that...but I certianly dont see it anywhere in the near future. He does his thing, I do mine...we meet for lunch. When I am doing a lesson he does have to stay on the easy terrain with my daughter (she is 7 and she loves to ski!). But otherwise I dont expect him to hang out with us when he could be up having fun. It would be nice when I get to do an actual run instead of the bunny hill if he would do 1 run with me every now and then though.
jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote