Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Shred in Japan
Thread: Shred in Japan
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 11:05 PM   #25 (permalink)
ippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra View Post
so, you don't want to take his tour, you just want his info so you can do the lines yourself stay classy
You miss-read what i wrote. I live in the area, i have a nozawa season pass, i spend a considerable period of my day in the slackcountry there. Im pretty aware of most of the lines he'll likely be riding if its lift accessed and grey area stuff. So i dont need to do a tour that tells me where they are. I would however be up for one that is a bit more interesting and isnt just popping under the ropes and hitting up ta~~~i.

(i should also add that i didnt mention specific lines that i know about PRECISELY because hes trying to plug his tours - ive also edited out of this thread the phrase (and he likely knows what it is) of one of the best poachable lines, and from where you drop in to find it. Again, its not something i care about others knowing personally and im happy to show or tell anyone how to get there (i think the nozawa review i wrote last year pretty much tells you rather direct), but its likely one of the lines he'll send you to once hes comfortable with your ability and happy that its safe to ride. Im not here to shit on his endeavor, im actually happy to hear there are nozzie tours. I do however want to know what hes offering and whether its worth it - and since i dont really care about coaching (im shit anyways and too old to give a crap)) its pretty much all about the lines.

Last edited by ippy; 01-15-2013 at 04:18 AM.
ippy is offline   Reply With Quote