Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Raza Manufacturer Rep/Posting products

3K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  Deimus85 
#1 ·
Hey admins/staff,

I just moved to San Diego for a promotion in the company I work for as the National Sales Manager. I work for a growing company called Raza Life. We produce fully custom, semi-custom, and OEM uniforms, playing apparel, and hard goods for a variety of sports. We also work with companies to create fully-custom staff gear for their employees.

I was wondering what kind of posts would be couth that I can make that would not be considered spam.

There are a number of new items as well as existing items that we manufacture that can be used by snowboarders.

Check out our website and let me know what you think.

-Michael
National Sales Manager
zap@razalife.com

#2 ·
Well this isn't addressed to me, but IMHO if you want your company to be postively represented on this site, it will happen by you spending time on it.

There are several people who fall into your demographic(I use the term loosely to describe ppl who have a relevant product to sell)(Wiredsport for example), however they do not use it to shill their products. I suggest if you want to put your products on display where you can hog a whole thread with nice pictures and lots of shameless advertising, that you do some giveaways - follow Wired's examples.

Talk to Argo, pretty sure he works with a couple teams. :dunno:

Be chill. :eek:ccasion14:

#9 ·
Get more products on the website. Everything is "coming soon" looks like you guys don't do any business.

Take out all the other sports if you don't have anything and just list this on 1 page. It'll look more complete.

You might want to try the hockey- goalie submarkets. Google "www.geekyjerseys" and make sure you have exact sizing chart for all areas of the jersey.

yea they are kinda steep, but people buy them at 90 a pop, probably cost them 50-65 a piece.

#11 ·
:thumbsup: for raza life.
I own a few padded jerseys that they make. And some shorts. Their jerseys are one of the best in my industry. (I own a paintball field) They also provide jerseys to a league that has stops at my facility and many others in the north east. They have been open for a while now too.

I'm sure i can find some photos if you guys want to see the quality of their products.

#14 ·
Eh they could be for all I know. I'm just trying to find a coverall/onesie for a HUGE video project I'm working on with my site. It's going to need to have some serious logo work and I don't want to just go buy a shitty generic one as this will probably be used for a couple hundred videos in the next 6 months.

#20 ·
for what it's worth, Raza has been a fairly big name in paintball and other alternative sports for a few years now and their products are really, really nice. Deimus isn't new to the company, nor is the company new, he just has a higher up position now and wants to expose the product to this market.

Zap, anything you want me to test out I'll gladly beat the piss out of :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.