Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Nike Boots Are the SHIIIIIT!!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 12:44 AM   #14 (permalink)
EpicSnowPlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Steezy View Post
+1 yo.
Epic how do you like the ZF1's? I'm considering, but now... not so sure... Give me some feedback?
Loved them to death, except now they don't fit me. I just bought a pair of Kaijus, and I could say that the fit is almost identical (haven't ridden them yet). I've never ridden a pair of DKs so I wouldn't know what they are like. Anyway as for the ZF1s they lasted me about three seasons, and I go snowboarding about 15-20 times per season. They were a little stiff for my liking (I'm a park type of guy) cause of that power strap. But they were some of the comfiest boots I've ever had. I used to ride 32 Lashed and DC Park, but the ZF1s were hand down my favourite. No heel lift, great stock insole (replaced though with Superfeet), ingenious traditional lacing system, great liner, and a bunch of other things I could say I liked about the boot. I have a pretty average foot (width on the border of narrow and normal) and they fit me great. But if my foot was any wider I'd stay away from Nike. Also in contrast, to the other people's boots that turned to "mush" after 15 days, I have to say mine are still strong and can last another season or two. But as previously mentioned my feet grew out of them so I won't be able to wear them any more. In summary, if they fit your feet, and you're absolutely stoked on them I would get them.
EpicSnowPlow is offline   Reply With Quote