Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 1st time snowboarding didnt go so well
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 01:16 AM   #21 (permalink)
Varza

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven159 View Post
As you become accustomed to the physical demands of snowboarding on a regular basis, your body will become stronger and the muscles used will adapt. Be patient, stretch, jump in the hot tub during the evening and before you know it, your body will no longer ache or feel sore from the activity. If you take long lay offs and then try to do 2-3 consecutive days of hard riding, your body will have to go through the whole process again and DOMS (delayed onset of muscle soreness) will set in again. Enyoy and have fun!
Well going several times a week like I practice my other sports (indoors) would be very nice, but there is no way I could get away with doing that and still be able to eat and get any work done! Is there any hope for those of us who can only go "sometimes"?

BTW Snowolf, you are the awesomeness! You've been helping me indirectly too. I also have a severe edge catching problem
Varza is offline   Reply With Quote