I ride regularly in -20 deg C weather (-4 F) and sometimes colder. I do have a little extra insulation as part of my birthday suit which doesn't hurt!
Here's my outfit, only thing that ever gets cold for me is finger tips and toes.
1) H/H "dry" bottom base layer
2) Lululemon upper long sleeve base layer
3) Cheap ass firefly pants, they might be 10k rated but not likely
4) Thin smartwool socks, can't remember the brand, maybe "copper socks"
5) DEMON UPPER BODY ARMOR <-can't tell you how much this made me warmer... actually I can. With my winter jacket on I sweat on -20 days...
6) Ten year old "Planet Earth" winter jacket, if it's -10 or warmer I'm too hot and have to switch to a spring jacket/shell
7) face sheild/helmet/goggles/gloves (helmet has closable vents which is nice cause I work up a lot of heat on the way back down)
Hopefully you find something that works for you! The base layers are really important, then gear that is fully seam sealed/taped to block the wind. Close fitting stuff actually seems to make me warmer than loose stuff.