Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Asian fit goggles in Canada
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 01:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
Consonantal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple8Sol View Post
If you like the Smiths, they come in Asian for too. Just find them online or have a local shop order them in for you. Dragon, Anon and Von Zipper also make Asian fit goggles.
I did not know that, nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello24 View Post
I bought my Asian Fit Oakley Crowbars from Pacific Boarder on W4th. In fact, I've bought all my Asian fitting goggles at Pac Boarder.

Whatever you do, don't buy bigger goggles thinking you can add foam to it. I bought Smith IO's and put my cut up Smith Prodigy foam on the nose bridge. It works, but it looks ugly as a mofo. I wasted $200 on it since I can't sell the goggles at that stage.

Try Spy Platoons. They're my current goggles I ride with now. Although not advertised as Asian fit, the frame and foam conforms to my Asian face really well. Crowbars were just too small for my love of fishbowl goggles.
Yes definitely not dropping 200 bucks let alone on goggles that don't even fit properly. Will check out pacific boarder again.
Consonantal is offline   Reply With Quote