Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Brekenridge
Thread: Brekenridge
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 02:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Toomeyct

Well the bad news is that Colorado isn't doing that well this year with snow. If it was possible to change your trip to Tahoe, Mammoth, or maybe the PNW you might be better off. However, if you can't, I"m sure you will still have a great time.

Now with that said, I've got about 16 days in so far this season I think. I haven't been to Breck yet, but I haven't heard great things about their conditions thus far. I've been to BC, Vail, ABasin, and Keystone so far this season. I only went to Abasin early season, so I can't comment on their conditions right now. BC and Vail are much better than Keystone though by far as conditions are concerned. I'm assuming they are probably better than Breck as well. I could be wrong though.

If you want to ride groomers, you can pretty much go anywhere and it will be ok. Otherwise, I would say stick to BC or Vail. If you want something a little smaller and more laid back, I would suggest ABasin or Loveland.
Toomeyct is offline   Reply With Quote