Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Nike Boots Are the SHIIIIIT!!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 05:09 PM   #20 (permalink)
Gdog42

I also noticed that the cuff on Nike boots sticks out pretty far and has that harness thing on it, too.
Have those affected the length of your ankle straps on your bindings?

As you already know, I'm also in for new boots now. I narrowed it down to size 13 and have tried on and love ThirtyTwo's Prion and Prion FT. Now I just can't decide which one to keep.
Both of the lacing systems hold great and do not move at all. I've just ordered a pair of the FTs in 13.

Sucks because tomorrow I'm going boarding and I'll have to wear my old Ride boots with that nasty single Boa on them! Personally, I don't like that thing because I can only tighten it in one spot and it's easy for me to over-tighten it.

Glad you like your new Nike boots But don't those seem a little too expensive? I've seen the around $500-$600 and although they're good, they don't honestly look like they're worth THAT much. I think that's just Nike doing the sports brand thing where they put their logo on a product and that somehow shoots the value through the roof. Under Armour and some other sports brands also do that.
No offense to your new boots though!

Last edited by Gdog42; 01-15-2013 at 05:15 PM.
Gdog42 is offline   Reply With Quote