Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Beginner snowboard invention
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 04:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
Ian Rees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
Sure. I'll forward your information to... Oh wait... I have absolutely 0 information about your product.

You want people to exhaust their resources for you? How about you show them the product. In fact, the simple act of posting detailed info about your product on here and other forums might give you direct visibility to snowboard companies that post on here.

I'm actually interested in this product. I mean, can it be much different from a Burton Clash? Will it make a big difference? My thoughts immediately say "no." I'd like to see if I'm wrong.

Now to sit back and wait for a BA response...
If you are interested in the product, email me how you might be interested and able to help and we'll send you a Confidentiality Agreement for you to execute and return so that you can have full disclosure.

With the Beginner Snowboard we have design concepts involving speed, control and manueverability involving the underside surface of the snowboard and relevant coefficient of friction and things like hydrophobicity.
Ian Rees is offline   Reply With Quote