Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Nike Boots Are the SHIIIIIT!!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 06:48 PM   #21 (permalink)
EpicSnowPlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdog42 View Post

Glad you like your new Nike boots But don't those seem a little too expensive? I've seen the around $500-$600 and although they're good, they don't honestly look like they're worth THAT much. I think that's just Nike doing the sports brand thing where they put their logo on a product and that somehow shoots the value through the roof. Under Armour and some other sports brands also do that.
No offense to your new boots though!
If you know the right places to shop you could get Nike boots for mad cheap. I'm a University Student so I don't have much of a budget. For example, I used to have the Vans Auras for like a week, until I had to return them cause they weren't the right size for me. The shop I returned them to didn't have my size so I just got a full refund and went shopping elsewhere. Next day my family and I go to the states for a shopping trip, and I planned on spending upwards of $300 for new boots. So the first store we went to was a Ross down in Seattle, and behold there was a pair of Nike ZF1s for $85. Shocked and surprised I tried them on and they fit perfectly. Story of how I got hooked on Nike and how I saved my self a buttload of cash.

Anyway, so I got my ZF1s for $85 and I recently bought my Kaijus for $200 (Muller Kaiju QS - totally worth it IMO). So if you know where to look you could get things cheap.
EpicSnowPlow is offline   Reply With Quote