Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What do you wear to stay warm? Tips/Lists
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 07:37 PM   #44 (permalink)
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowklinger View Post
Cool I was hoping you would reply figured you have tried it all. I'll admit to being a UA hater It just comes off to me as one of those mainstream companies that has some definite functionality but mostly sells image, not unlike Apple which I have no love for either. I'm not afraid to admit that I'm biased or try to explain why.

Its not hard to imagine that it all works, I'm old like most of us, I remember wearing cotton longjohns hehe.

Yea the $$/durability issue with merino and even my patagonia stuff seems really delicate - is definitely easily overcome by other products.

Cheers.
You know I have to chime in when called out like that haha.

We do agree though that Merino is always better. I just wear more UA stuff because it's not nearly as fragile.

UA just flat out works for me. I also like compression layers, not just from UA either. Nike's stuff is actually good too, but I refuse to give them my money lol.

I really do notice that I'm not as sore when I am wearing compression layers the next day.