Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Binding Suggestion for 2013 Never Summer Proto CT
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 07:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Extremo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty100 View Post
Not to threadjack, but wondering extremo if you can suggest a union match with the Never Summer SL and the Heritage? I have difficulty working out the stiffness ratings with Union...? Prefer something med-stiff.
The only options this year are the Charger or the Atlas Team (with Team highback). I think the asym highbacks on the Atlas and SL could be stiffer to suit a more aggressive board (I'm on last years carbon infused SL - they didn't use carbon this year so base is a bit softer). I'm hearing rumors they're adding the team highbacks to the Atlas next year. If so this would be my recommendation for all mountain.

You could also use the Force. It's med stiff, you just don't get the benefit of the asym ankle strap offered on the Atlas line, which I've come to really like.

Some may possibly recommend the Contact Pro because it's carbon infused, but I personally don't like the floaty feel of it, especially on hardpack at high speeds.
Extremo is offline   Reply With Quote