Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Brekenridge
Thread: Brekenridge
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 07:56 PM   #21 (permalink)
mmarshall776

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmkv View Post
Honestly im from the east coast so anything is better than what we ride here. Kind of sucks that they arent getting any snow and the trip is booked. Honestly we love riding glades all day and some park. A nice day with some pow and backcountry is all we are looking for, hopefully the weather turns around and we get some nice days.
I'm in the same boat. East coast rider on my first trip out west at the end of February. We booked our tickets not knowing it was the same week as Vail is hosting the Burton US Open.

I work with someone who has been out there and he advised me to skip Breck and Keystone(unless we're gonna take the cats) and just go to Vail and BC. He also said I-70 gets a ton of traffic in the morning and we should leave extremely early if we're coming from right outside Denver (we'll be in Aspen Park).

I saw a previous post on here about free parking, do you have to pay for parking at some of the Vail Resorts mountains!?
mmarshall776 is offline   Reply With Quote