Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Nike Boots Are the SHIIIIIT!!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 10:48 PM   #22 (permalink)
Gdog42

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSnowPlow View Post
If you know the right places to shop you could get Nike boots for mad cheap. I'm a University Student so I don't have much of a budget. For example, I used to have the Vans Auras for like a week, until I had to return them cause they weren't the right size for me. The shop I returned them to didn't have my size so I just got a full refund and went shopping elsewhere. Next day my family and I go to the states for a shopping trip, and I planned on spending upwards of $300 for new boots. So the first store we went to was a Ross down in Seattle, and behold there was a pair of Nike ZF1s for $85. Shocked and surprised I tried them on and they fit perfectly. Story of how I got hooked on Nike and how I saved my self a buttload of cash.

Anyway, so I got my ZF1s for $85 and I recently bought my Kaijus for $200 (Muller Kaiju QS - totally worth it IMO). So if you know where to look you could get things cheap.

I would like to announce you officially the luckiest person on this forum. (But I can't really do that!) Nice one!
Gdog42 is offline   Reply With Quote