Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Beginner snowboard invention
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 12:48 AM   #17 (permalink)
Nivek
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Rees View Post
The Beginner Snowboard primarily caters to Snowboard Rental Companies providing learners/beginners with a more appropriate snowboard catering to their beginner performance needs. With beginners exchanging and progressing to a normal snowboard once more proficient.
You're better off trying to get this to market on your own as your own brand. Even still, I'm telling you that this has to be a complete paradigm shift in snowboard construction. I cant see a way for this to be drastically better than what is out there without it being drastically different than a snowboard. The idea of a beginner board is to make a snowboard as close to what you'll be riding later on, while still making the learning curve easier. You're supposed to be learing to ride a "snowboard", if you change it too much you ruin that and I cant help but think whatever it is you've come up with, if it really is so amazing, will develope bad habits that hinder the rider later on.

That thing I do to escape the world and have fun with my friend

Also, buy my things?
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy...ml#post1737634
Nivek is offline   Reply With Quote