Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2013 union binding >HELP<
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:27 AM   #100 (permalink)
East告de
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremo View Post
You have so many complaints because such a large percent of the snowboard community is riding them. From my time on the hill, as well as my experience in this forum, I know more people riding Union than any other brand. I'm almost starting to notice more people ride Union than all other brands combined.

And 90% of the complaints are pathetic. 4-5 years ago they had a problem with their toe ratchets. They redesigned them. People didn't like the 2nd generation toe cap. They redesigned it. People wanted more dampening on the foot bed. They redesigned it. The complaints now are just from pathetic whiners. The bindings are great just the way they are.
im starting to wonder if you work with them or are trying for a sponsorship? i would say that more people ride one form or another of Burton bindings than any other...from LTR rentals to Genesis and Diodes, and you NEVER hear people complaining about the quality of the bindings. I'm not kidding when i say my gf's old starter pair of Burton Citizen bindings that cost $120.00 seem to be made of better quality and just make more SENSE. The toe cap makes no sense to me, i dont care how you spin it... leather is not good when it is wet, and it expect a toe cap to hold a boot in securely when it is shapeless, and has a leather interior with NO texture or rubber is inane and clearly someone doesn't understand the concept of friction. i can't for the life of me fathom how redesigning their toe cap somehow makes it okay that the second design sucks..guess what? you can redesign a car and it can still be a redesigned piece of shit. im happy you like them, but to call an entire group of people who dropped a nice chunk of change on an underwhelming product "whiners" just shows how tightly you're dangling from their sack

Never Summer Evo 153/Restricted ReFlex Cartel
Gnu Danny Kass 156 BTX
East告de is offline   Reply With Quote