Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - REAR ENTRY BINDINGS - women's
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 12:16 PM   #35 (permalink)
skarenboo

RedRomo,
so my friend and I aren't the only ones that has the same issue then.. He's got the 2013 Cinch and we both have to use a lot of force to get ourselves in... Sometimes my friend using the traditional binding actually beat me to strap in...

So you still prefer the traditional entry binding?
I haven't ride w/ my traditional binding this year but will like to try it out before I go to Whistler so I don't have to bring 2 sets of bindings with me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRomo View Post
I noticed with my K2 Cinch that it's difficult to get my boot in and out because of the angle when the high back is open. Flows open flat, Cinch only to about a 35 degree angle or so. I ran my Cinch for 1 season and by the end of the year the rubber on the highback is completely torn off and the inside of the ankle strap is shredded from me trying to manuever my boot into the binding. Sometimes I'd wipe myself out trying to get my boot in and out. Once I got my boot in, it was a nice tight fit and I really liked the binding overall.

This year I switched to a Salomon traditional entry binding.
skarenboo is offline   Reply With Quote