Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2013 union binding >HELP<
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 11:32 AM   #98 (permalink)
East告de
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremo View Post
Seriously, the Union toe strap is better than my Burton getagrip strap (for those following along, the getagrip isn't that responsive). Just because you either don't like it or can't figure it out doesn't mean you have to dedicate your life to ripping on them. You should try like... snowboarding, or something.
i do like, snowboard or something, assclown. i would say you're far more dedicated to kissing Union's ass than i am to ripping on them. I'm giving an honest assessment of the problems I've had with my unions..im 27 years old, I have a full time career, I'm pretty sure I can figure out how to set up bindings..I've tried every position for both the ankle and toe caps..it doesnt matter how you spin it, wet leather does not provide ANY sort of grip, and the shapeless floppy flacid piece of perforated leather doesnt even fit correctly around the toe box of most boots. I'm entirely entitled to my opinion (which is based in FACT), and not liking them due to a major part of their binding is a fair reason to complain.

Never Summer Evo 153/Restricted ReFlex Cartel
Gnu Danny Kass 156 BTX
East告de is offline   Reply With Quote