Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2013 union binding >HELP<
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 12:47 PM   #99 (permalink)
Extremo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by East§ide View Post
i do like, snowboard or something, assclown. i would say you're far more dedicated to kissing Union's ass than i am to ripping on them. I'm giving an honest assessment of the problems I've had with my unions..im 27 years old, I have a full time career, I'm pretty sure I can figure out how to set up bindings..I've tried every position for both the ankle and toe caps..it doesnt matter how you spin it, wet leather does not provide ANY sort of grip, and the shapeless floppy flacid piece of perforated leather doesnt even fit correctly around the toe box of most boots. I'm entirely entitled to my opinion (which is based in FACT), and not liking them due to a major part of their binding is a fair reason to complain.
So you'd rather spend your sullen life pissing over something instead of moving on. I hated my experience with flux. You don't see me jumping on every flux thread bashing the company. I found something I liked better. Some people like Flux better, I don't.

Maybe you need new boots if you can't get the toe strap to fit. I've ridden the BFB's and 32 sonics, both with rounded toes and the Andreas Wiigs and currently the Celsius Cirrus, both with boxed toes and had no problems with either. I don't know why you're havng a hard time. Sale season is coming, try Ride or something.
Extremo is offline   Reply With Quote