Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2013 union binding >HELP<
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 12:11 PM   #105 (permalink)
East告de
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremo View Post
I too have a job...which is why I'm sitting in front of a computer. So if you would get over it already, I've got billings that need to be done. Besides, aren't you also sitting in front a computer?

I'm just pointing out, that, in my experience with Union, which has been relatively extensive, I haven't been able to replicate this problem (which is why I'm more than happy with the product) and suspect that you may be doing something wrong, especially considering, in most cases of someone coming here for advice it turns out to be someone with little experience with the product and their problem is easily resolved. I just find it odd that I ride these same bindings 3-4 times a week and still haven't experienced any of these issues. Like Union said, you may be in that 1%.
yup, im also at work sitting in front of my computer.

and im glad things have worked well for you with union..maybe my boot size isnt compatible with their bindings, maybe im part of the 1%, maybe i just got a really crappy set of toe caps..i dont know the answer, and i dont feel that i should need to justify myself based on my experiences. i paid good money for the bindings and was super stoked about them - i have no desire to complain about them, id much rather be loving them and saying nothing but good things.
I wouldn't say anything negatively about a company unless I felt that it was warranted, and after trying literally every setting on my bindings, they just dont work over the toe box.

Never Summer Evo 153/Restricted ReFlex Cartel
Gnu Danny Kass 156 BTX
East告de is offline   Reply With Quote