Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2013 union binding >HELP<
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 01:14 PM   #110 (permalink)
East告de
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNION INHOUSE View Post
Well, let us know if we can help with anything.

Just FYI, we normally just ask for a photo of the issue. That way you aren't waiting for FedEx to drive back and forth across the country.

Also, every single Union dealer is given FREE spare parts kits. These kits have buckles, heelcups, ladders, all hardware, forward lean adjusters, toe straps, ankle connectors, and probably a few other things i'm not thinking of. They are asked to take care of ANY Union customer, regardless of where the bindings were purchased.

So, long story long... If your heelcup is not properly working, call us for a new one, or go in your local shop. Either way, you won't miss a day on snow.
i appreciate that. i bought the bindings at zumiez and despite beings friends with the managers, when i told them my issues, they didnt mention anything about having spare parts of replacement parts. where would you suggest i go in central nj?
whats your phone # again? i can definitely take pics, but the guy i spoke with on the phone told me id need to send the bindings in to them. thats what initially turned me off from any warranty work - im 3000 miles away lol

Never Summer Evo 153/Restricted ReFlex Cartel
Gnu Danny Kass 156 BTX
East告de is offline   Reply With Quote