Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - NS Heritage vs Skunkape vs riders choice
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 12:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
lisevolution
Veteran Member

Not to add confusion to your search because I'm all for you going with the Heritage but you may also want to look at the Legacy as it's a bit more playful than the Heritage. The Heritage is definitely going to be a bit more board and have super quick edge to edge response but it's also a bit stiffer and more tuned to bigger mountain freestyle. I was back and forth between the two a couple of seasons ago and ultimately decided on the Legacy because I came to reality that while I do get out west usually once or twice a season, the bulk of my time riding is in VT where I don't really need nor would I appreciate the extra burliness and responsiveness that the Heritage brings to the table. Unfortunately due to a lingering back issue I haven't been able to take the Legacy out west too much as I have only been out to Vail with it but I will say that we were dealing with 4 feet of fresh over the 5 days I was there and pretty much did nothing but natural runs and the back bowl area and it handled everything beautifully despite my terrible form and bad riding tendencies.

On the plus for the Heritage though the carbonium top sheet is sick looking. You can't really tell from a distance but when you see it up close it's awesome
lisevolution is offline   Reply With Quote