Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 01:32 PM   #2656 (permalink)
trapper
Veteran Member

Thanks for the welcomes. Yeah I'm familiar with Hawk Island in general; I usually go there several times in the summer when I'm on my lunch break since I work in the general vicinity of it. Ironically, however, I haven't even seen the snow park setup. I was only going to start dabbling in park this year until a severe groin sprain from this fall has somewhat discouraged me from doing anything but cruising down the hill. I will check it out at some point this year though I'm sure.

I've gotten out to Crystal once this year a few days after Christmas and the riding was good. Caberfae I've hit twice and will be there again this weekend. One thing's for sure, any conditions going forward are going to kick the shit out of the ice I skated on this past Sunday.

I suppose I will go to Cannonsburg at least once, but we'll see. Doing Boyne Mountain and Nub's in early February and I'm positive I will be at Crystal and Caberfae a few more times before the season is out, so maybe I'll be able to meet up with some of you guys.
trapper is offline   Reply With Quote