Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2013 union binding >HELP<
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 01:50 PM   #115 (permalink)
atr3yu
Veteran Member

So I got to ride my first pair of Unionís. I was at the hill the other day and ran into a guy I knew from around town and he really wanted to try my Bezerker. So I was like sure why not I get to try a Capita DOA and Union bindings, cool. We did three runs on each otherís boards and I must say that I loved how playful his setup was compared to mine. Anyways I was Contacts and without changing any setup on them they worked really well I thought. The toe cap fit my RFLís well, no slipping off or anything, held them down really tight. The toe strap buckle is a little weird, but after reading over this thread I knew how to get them off. Overall from that 3 run test I would consider buying a pair for sure. I also really loved the DOA board, that thing was awesome. Off topic a little, I think I am going to try a few more softer shorter boards than my Bezerker, but I think I may be in the market for a trade.
atr3yu is online now   Reply With Quote