Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Powder resorts?
Thread: Powder resorts?
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 05:18 PM   #27 (permalink)
poutanen
Reformed Creep-o-saurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowderMonkey View Post
I'm fine with blues. It really depends on the mountain.

Maybe I don't want to get injured and just enjoy cruising in the powder. Maybe I'm an adult and I don't see the reason to get injured playing around on a hill. An injury is a guarantee if you go really fast. Not if, when.
Grow up son and yes if you can't ride less than a foot of powder on a green slope, you need to improve your skills. Unless you have a lot of flat spots on the green slope, That's pathetic.

A lot of people "ride" blacks are just leafing it most of the way. The others are absolutely flying at over 40mph and are guaranteed to get seriously injured eventually doing that. Everyone catches an edge at speed eventually It's their body...so it's their business. I don't want to do that. Hardly means I need to grow a set. I don't like hospitals or feel the need to permanately injure my body for a hobby. I think you take yourself too seriously
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowderMonkey View Post
Oh and I should add it's my first season snowboarding and I had no problem riding powder on a green trail. So it's fine for beginners. It's nonsense that you need groomed slopes instead of a few inches of fresh powder. Maybe your first couple of days riding, but after that a few inches of powder is fine.

Wait for it... It's coming!
poutanen is offline   Reply With Quote