Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Powder resorts?
Thread: Powder resorts?
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 07:04 PM   #31 (permalink)
redlude97
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowderMonkey View Post
LOL
I was linking turns no problem in powder as a beginner, but I have no idea what I'm talking about when I say I prefer powder? WTF? alrighty then.

I enjoy riding in powder on green/blues and believe that the trails shouldn't be groomed after a snowstorm until the end of the day. What exactly is so ridiculous about this opinion?

Just typical internet forum B.S. You get it in every forum, youtube video comment section ect.

Goodbye! I'm done with this thread. I't s a shit throwing contest now. Just was looking for answer about which resort in the area grooms fresh snow the least. But it degrades into people telling me to STFU and the likes. Another usueless forum ruined by immature juveniles.
Sounds like you are an intermediate rider that lacks the testicular fortitude to ride real powder. Most of us here would just straightline the shit out of your greens with the occasional pow slash. You keep up your "powder carving" though
redlude97 is offline   Reply With Quote