Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Powder resorts?
Thread: Powder resorts?
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 07:22 PM   #36 (permalink)
redlude97
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowderMonkey View Post
I know I said bye, but I have to add.
Are you 14? You're such a badass straightlining the shit out of my greens. Do you want a cookie?

I'm a beginner. 4 times riding total. That's my point. Did I ever say that I was better than anyone? I was turning across the powder on the green going about 20mph having a great time! Powder was no problem for a beginner and made it more fun!

Stop grooming fresh powder....what the hell is wrong with that?

Some of the Guys on here are some real jerks, but that's pretty ubiquitous on internet forums. Thanks a lot guys for giving me some info! I appreciate it.
Yes you did.
Quote:
Grow up son and yes if you can't ride less than a foot of powder on a green slope, you need to improve your skills. Unless you have a lot of flat spots on the green slope, That's pathetic.
Quote:
Oh and I should add it's my first season snowboarding and I had no problem riding powder on a green trail. So it's fine for beginners.It's nonsense that you need groomed slopes instead of a few inches of fresh powder. Maybe your first couple of days riding, but after that a few inches of powder is fine.
Who do you think they are grooming it for? The rest of us move on from the bunny hill after a couple days.
redlude97 is offline   Reply With Quote