Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Powder resorts?
Thread: Powder resorts?
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 07:52 PM   #44 (permalink)
PowderMonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlude97 View Post
Its not total crap. A lot of us have experience teaching noobs, you are still a noob yourself. They get stuck all the time. Powder, especially the heavy stuff leads to more edge catches than on groomed terrain. It hinders the learning process. Just because you can do it doesn't mean the mountain should cater to you, quit being a selfish little whiner.
hmmm...How's it catering to JUST ME? You could groom half the greens and half the blues. Cater to EVERYONE that way. And 95% fo the time there's no fresh snow anyway so you could groom it. Seems VERY fair to me. It's UNFAIR and dumb the way their doing it right now.

It is total crap. You think I'm the only one who like riding green/blue trails in shin deep powder?(around 2/3rd' of an average mountain are beginner/intermediate trails) Why do you think people fly out west for? And their not all expert thrill seekers. You've got the magic carpet for someone on their first day riding a snowboard. That's all they need. They'll be on their ass the whole time anyway. They don't need to go all the way up the mountain and do an entire green trail. They need to learn edge control before anything

Last edited by PowderMonkey; 01-16-2013 at 07:55 PM.
PowderMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote