Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Flow Binding 2013 Q & A
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 07:05 PM   #353 (permalink)
Wiredsport
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonerider View Post
There isn't room in the boot - thats why my toes are getting sore from by pushed into front of the boot. I'm 100% sure these boots fit me well as I have spent nearly a decade trying to find a pair that worked for me (I have even worned the same model boot a half-size smaller).

Let's keep the focus on the FLOW bindings. Go back and look at the video I posted... you can see as I tighten the strap (around 45 seconds), the boot no longer slides forward as much... so when the highback flips up, it pushes IN the back of my boot, buckling it a little bit (throughout the video you can see the "imprint" of the highback on the back of my boot). That's what I'm talking about.

Hi,

I looked at that. At 45 seconds that would be considered a very loose fit. That level of thightening should not be causing internal discomfort. You had asked if discomfort from tightening was common and at that level of tightening I would answer that it is not common.
Wiredsport is offline   Reply With Quote