Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Powder resorts?
Thread: Powder resorts?
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 08:31 PM   #54 (permalink)
PowderMonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucew. View Post
Its already been covered multiple times. They don't groom the entire mountain, they often time leave black diamonds ungroomed. Green's are for newbies, who (with the exception of yourself apparently) are not good at riding powder.

You claim to have all this experience on carving powder on a green run, so why don't you just go back to wherever you found this ungroomed green trail?
They usually groom it. I got lucky! I wish it was like that all the time.

I don't want to be out of my comfort zone. I want to have fun and not get hurt. I'm fine with blue trails as well. I find that really steep trails you constantly have to heel it and brake in order to go at a speed I'd be comfortable with. I just like to cruise and do long sweeping turns without hitting the brakes and swinging my back foot out constantly. Feels like I'm surfing in the snow. Perfect for greens or blues. I eventually want to be able to carve with my should nearly parallel That would cool. Riding really steep terrain isn't my cup of tea, but go for it if that's how you have fun!
This is getting repetitive. lol
PowderMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote