Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Brekenridge
Thread: Brekenridge
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:52 PM   #27 (permalink)
s1mple

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarshall776 View Post
Anyone willing to offer a plan of attack as to which mountains to hit on which days?

We planned on getting a 6 out of 7 day pass from Vail (so we could go to any of their mountains) with the first day being Saturday and the last being Friday.

I was thinking BC Saturday, Key Sunday, Vail Monday (maybe Key at night), Day off Tuesday, Breck Wednesday, Vail Thursday, Breck Friday.

Would a second day at Breck be a waste? I have read the lift lines can be an hour plus at times. Would it be better spent as a third day at Vail or a second day at BC or Keystone?

Suggestions?
I have a similar trip planned towards the beginning of Feb. We bought a 4 of 6 day pass.

I'm curious if I could ride breck during the day, and goto keystone for night session without using my next day. Does anyone know if this is possible?? I'm staying in a ski-in/out at breck, and want to ride as much as I can so I'm willing to drive to keystone for night sessions. As you can see from my location, New Orleans, WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO RIDE AT ALL!!
s1mple is offline   Reply With Quote