Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Which companies (brands) have faster bases?
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:52 PM   #28 (permalink)
RockSteady
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockSteady View Post
You grab your Bataleon I will grab my Tiny ass Oxess and lets see who wins...for you to say Bataleons are fastest...hmm why do no BX's use them, I only see SG, Donek, Oxess and last but not least Kessler. As far as the more commercial boards go, I bet you anything a Custom X will smoke a Bataleon. Bataleon has patened side ways rocker that's not gonna speed you up.
As soon as you loser's enter a race or pony up money for racing knowing the only way your gonna see a return on investment is winning. Then come talk to me. I can tell very clearly by your guys posts that you wouldn't know the first thing about wax and racing. Until you do, stop talking like you know anything about having the fastest board.

--Opinions were once statements to open discussion. Now opinions are proclamations that turn into nothing. Opinions were once seldom and used for production. Now everyone has an opinion, but what happens, is nothing.
RockSteady is offline   Reply With Quote