Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Which companies (brands) have faster bases?
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 01:21 AM   #33 (permalink)
cjcameron11
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockSteady View Post
First your so wrong man...some conditions a snowboard wont even move without wax...Dude your so uneducated on snowboarding, have you ever heard of or rode an Oxess, Kesser, donek, Prior or SG..these are the fastest, haha
You just showed your grasp of snowboarding knowledge saying Bataleon's are the fastest...You must be joking...I hope you understand they make these things called race/BX boards.
God you're a fuckhole aren't you, instead of taking snippits of what people say how bout you answer what is relevant, you know, like what i wrote in the previous post. I never said a bataleon was the fastest board, i was pointing out that the boards profile has more to do with speed than wax. AS I HAVE SAID 3 TIMES.

Good for you you big shot, you're my hero i wish i could have been a hardboot racer, you must be a fucking legend, please where do i sign up for your fan page? do you do autographs??? I'd love to see you ride in your spandex.

Stick to sucking alpine racers off douche, and if you are a board rep which i highly doubt then god help the people you offer advice to.