Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Protip: When you volunteer to drive, dont be a douche
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:13 AM   #41 (permalink)
chomps1211
Not quite reformed yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoardWalk View Post
So you can type out or read a sentence in half a second?? Nice... The thing I don't understand is, the objective of texting is to leave a message. Why can't people wait to read a message or send a message?

!!!!NO FUCKING SHIT!!!!

Finally!!! Honestly People,.. thousands, even 10's of thousands of pounds of steel moving at 60-70-80 MPH in CLOSE proximity,.. moving many, many FPS, and you act like it's the same as walking in the park!! or pushing a button on the radio???????

To make my point,... Anybody see the news footage of the FUCKING MORON that fell in a fountain WALKING & TEXTING?????

...and all of you that think you're such Great, skillful, accomplished,.. talented drivers, texting, talking, playing with your iPod's???

YOU'RE WRONG,.. YOU'VE JUST BEEN PLAIN OL' LUCKY!!! The other drivers who are paying attention,.. alert & driving safely have been the one's who've avoided your dumbassed shit on the road and saved not only themselves, but YOU TOO!!!!

FUCK!!! I can't BELIEVE this is even considered debatable!!!! People are DYING because of this STUPID SHIT!!!!
(...OK, rant over! Let the flaming begin!!)

2012/13 (48) days out!
2013/14 (44) days out!

Last edited by chomps1211; 01-17-2013 at 08:41 AM.
chomps1211 is online now   Reply With Quote