Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Sponsorship!

3K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  rockwelltime 
G
#1 ·
Hey we're building our Rockwell Snow Team. If you wanna try and get on, saddle up and send your soot to info@rockwelltime.com see you there cowboy!

G
#4 ·
I'd say Price makes us one of the things that is different there son. Go find how much a watch with ceramic costs... I know Nixon's ceramic is about 3 times that, so I'd say $450 is a helluva deal!!!

G
#5 · (Edited)
Out of all of them, I think the warrant looks the best "titanium black", but either way I would rather go with a well known brand.

P.S. The music in your site would stop me from buying anything in your site, personally I think that adding music to sales websites is a delicate issue (even if you have the option to turn it off).
First song is ok I guess, but the abrupt change messes it up.
Second song SUCKS, but then again I hate heavy rock, so I guess most you might like it :dunno:

#6 ·
The assasin would look bad ass if the band and everthing else was black except for the face.

And if you are tryign to aquire riders to sponsor then you might want to explain terms of the deal what is expected of them, and what you are going to provide besides a watch.

G
#14 ·
you'd actually be really surprised. I've talked to a few nixon reps and shop owners that do well. They ceramic player was originally a limited run but they sold out of them so quickly that they now have it and all of the 'elite' line in normal production. Those actually sell really well. Also there is an article where one of the founders (Andy Laats) talks about how they originally stayed cheap, but realized people were buying more of the higher end watches... They have a few 4-5 that are over $400. So I feel safe that our highest price is $450. Yeah considering some of them are $750-$1300... and they sell through on those. nuts what people will spend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.