Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Which companies (brands) have faster bases?
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 12:05 PM   #45 (permalink)
RockSteady
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
snowboard company reps don't give advice - they just give blowjobs and handies to shop owners.

i actually agree with RockSteady on the role of waxing, but i just find it laughable and really fucking sad the attitude that a lot of reps have when they come on the internet.

if i owned your company i'd probably fire your ass. your #1 job should be positive PR for your company when you come on the internet. you might impress some dumbfuck shop kids when you walk in thru the stickered-up door swingin your dick, but to the majority of people you just look like a fucking idiot.

you work for a snowboard company getting flown all over on their dime to sell a product that the shops are already going to buy or they're not - fuck its the easiest, cushiest fucking job - you'd think these douchebags would have a lot of positive vibes to throw around but then they get on the internet and start trying to shit on other riders. pathetic.

you don't deserve to be an ambassador of the sport with a dickface attitude like that. the nice thing is reps come and reps go, and the only thing you get to rep is your shitty company that you're trying so hard to ruin - not the sport of snowboarding as a whole.
You might want to read the thread guy...I havn't shit on anyone. I argued my point and was cussed at and abused along the way. So I told him he was a prick. You sound jealous dude. Settle down, try not to judge so much. Board reps are rarely flown all around. I don't make shit for being a rep other than some free stough...once again get a grip dude. Read the thread befor you go bashing me. Cause if you read the thread then you sound like a hypocrite with all your good vibes talk...I'm all good vibes...not my fault they have arrogant Ausssies on here.
RockSteady is offline   Reply With Quote