Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 11:46 AM   #2674 (permalink)
trapper
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpediem View Post
Caberfae has so much opportunity to expand their terrain, but every year it seems like they just add more snow guns and widen a run. I choose it over Crystal, but I keep waiting for them to make some actual impressive improvements. They could at least add some more dirt to the end of run on the back side of South Peak, so it slopes back to the lift. I have no problem making it, but the majority of people can't cause you have to haul ass...just like you have to haul ass to make it back to North Peak from South. END RANT.
Shit, if you just look at the aerial views plastered all over their website there's a lot more that can be done with the North Peak too. And I've always wondered why they couldn't do more to improve the interlink between the North Peak and South Peak. Cut some more paths both ways or something. I dunno.

Just spoke with my mom during my lunch break; she lives about a half hour west of there and said they have a lot of nice fluffy new snow there and have for much of the week. Two more days bishes.

Sabatoa just read of your injury. Tough spot dude, tough spot. I've been nursing a groin sprain all winter but I've been lucky I've been able to ride through it thus far.
trapper is offline   Reply With Quote