Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - NY Times Article: Has Snowboarding Lost Its Edge?
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 12:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
Maierapril

Quote:
Originally Posted by blunted_nose View Post
Fuck you all. Snowboard or die. I agree with the OP, people that keep the industry going are those who sacrifice things in life so they can ride... I am the same, heck i even quit a job to go snowboarding... it was a shitty job but non the less. Real snowboarders are those who life for it, not shitty gear reviewers that complain about the costs and pro friends who cant afford to snowboard....
I would much rather work a shitty ass job that fucked me up my ass so i could board every day, then worry about the promotion... If you care about your family you might want to get your priorities straight.... LOL, wut? i dont know.... felt like stating a bunch of bullshit. But seriously, i love snowboarding and nobody will stand in my way....

End of retarder rant, shit storm initiating.... 3.... 2.... 1....

The people that keep the industry going are the people that are able to AFFORD the products and services that drive the growth of the snowboarding industry, not through the shitty jobs so you speak of that allows you to barely cover the cost of rent let alone be able to purchase the gear and services that companies depend on to thrive through profits.
Maierapril is offline   Reply With Quote