Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome (Runner's Knee)
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 12:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
fclementz

Default Patellofemoral Syndrome

Please let me introduce you my brand new ebook: “Patellofemoral syndrome - A better understanding... for a better healing!”

The purpose of this ebook is to inform and assist people suffering from patellofemoral syndrome, as well as those around them. It provides them with information that is complete, clear, precise and instructive, and with illustrations to enhance understanding of this condition: from the origins of the pathology to its treatment, through the anatomy of the knee, medical examinations, diagnoses, lifestyle, the psychological aspect, prevention and other tips and hints.

The main objective of this ebook is clear: to provide the keys that will enable everyone to take charge of their medical problem, with the help of different health practitioners, and guide you on the road to recovery, eliminate your knee pain, and above all, avoid making the same mistakes I made!

This ebook sets out to be practical and to allow you to make the most of what is currently available. It should be used as a tool to help cure yourself at home, with the help of daily exercises.

Fred
Patellofemoral syndrome - A better understanding... for a better healing!
fclementz is offline   Reply With Quote